Check your Flight status Southwest
Southwest Airlines WN 3771 Flight Status Today
WN3771 flight from Columbus to Orlando, United States
Domestic flight Southwest WN3771 from Columbus (CMH) United States to Orlando (MCO) United States operated by Southwest Airlines. Scheduled time of departure from John Glenn Columbus International Airport is 05:20 07 June 2023 America/New_York and scheduled time of arrival in Orlando International Airport is 07:25 07 June 2023 America/New_York. The duration of the flight is 2 hours 5 minutes.
- Type: Domestic Flight
- Flight Duration: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Flight Distance: 1291 kms / 802 miles
- Southwest Airlines
- IATA: WN
- ICAO: SWA
- Operating Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Service type: Normal passenger
- Seats: 175
- Freight capacity: 8.7 tons
- Passenger classes: Economy, Premium Economy
- Aircraft: Boeing 737-700 (winglets) Passenger/BBJ1
- Callsign: F-KONT4
- Departure Timezone: America/New_York
- Arrival Timezone: America/New_York
- Current Time in Columbus: Wednesday 2023-06-07 06:10 AM
- Current Time in Orlando: Wednesday 2023-06-07 06:10 AM
Southwest WN3771 on other days
Frequently asked questions, answered
How long is the flight from Columbus to Orlando?
On average, nonstop flight takes 2 hour(s) 5 minutes, with the flight distance of 1291 km (802 miles).
What type of aircraft is used for the WN3771 flight?
All WN3771 flights are operated using Boeing 737-700 (winglets) Passenger/BBJ1 aircraft.
Which terminal the flight WN3771 is arriving at?
Flight WN3771 arrives in Orlando International Airport at Terminal A.
How many WN3771 flights are operated a week?
7 flights per week. The Flight WN3771 is operated on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday .